The PatWorld database has been developed and extensively tested by industry experts who have a combined experience in patent searching of over 100 years. It has been created to not only meet the needs of professional searchers, but also to be user friendly to enable users of all searching abilities to gain a valuable insight into the world of patents.
- Full Text for Patent Cooperation Treaty (WO) and EPO (EP), United States of America (US), United Kingdom (GB), France (FR), Germany (DE) and Canada (CA). (China (CN), Japan (JP), Korea (KR), Australia (AU) and Singapore (SG) currently being added)
- Bibliographic information from 100+ territories
- 115+ million documents grouped across 62+ million patent families
- Translations – Full text searching in English, French and German, using SYSTRAN™ Pure Neural™ to provide machine translations between eight languages. (Additional languages to follow in future releases)
- Updates – Weekly updates from WIPO, USPTO, EPO, and CIPO. (DPMA updates coming soon)
- Reports/Analysis/Charts – Can be customised to suit individual requirements
- Create work files and export to share and collaborate
- Create Alerts – Can be customised to suit individual requirements
- Dedicated support and development team.